Welcome to the Petals Exchange Help Centre. To access the area you are after please click on the headings below.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for here please refer to the FAQ sections found once you have logged on, or contact Petals Network directly.
- New Users Manual - First time use? Click here for a quick step by step document that will walk you though how to send and receive orders and messages.
- For Existing Users - Confused by changes to Petals Exchange? Click here for a quick step by step manual on the differences between this and older versions of Petals Exchange
- Petals LITE Demo - What to use Petals LITE? Not sure how? Follow this demonstration to find out how easy it is to use.
Welcome to the Petals FAQ section. Please note: more detailed FAQ's of sending and receiving orders can be found once you have logged onto your control centre
Having Trouble Logging in?
First off make sure that you have given your password to Petals... if you haven't please ring Petals and let them know of your desired password.
Secondaly make sure you are putting in the correct member number, in the correct field.
Thirdly make sure that you have the password correct. Remember that the passwords are CASE sensitive. So please take that into consideration.
Having Trouble Viewing this site?
Petals Exchange is designed to take advantage of features in modern browsers
You can we recommend one of the two browser
If you still have problems viewing Petals Exchange, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Where can I use this system?
Anywhere!, that's the benefit of using Petals Exchange, its not tired software on your computer. Anywhere there is an internet connection you have access to Petals Exchange.
How do I send and receive orders?
Login to Petals Exchange and you will be presented with the options to do so. If you require further help once you are in there, please see the help once you have logged in as it is more detailed.
This System keeps telling me to login?
That is either one of two reasons.
1. You keep closing your browser, which once done will require to login again.
2. You are not accepting cookies from your browser, please ring Petals and as for our IT team and we can help you out with this.
- Send Flowers to Australia
- Send Flowers to New Zealand
- Send Flowers to England
- Florists New Zealand
- Flowers United States
- Flowers Canada
- Find a Local Florist
- Florist Sydney
- Florist Melbourne
- Florist Brisbane
- Florist Perth
- Florist Darwin
- Florist Hobart
- Florist Adelaide
- Florist Canberra
- Florist Auckland
- Florist Queenstown
- Florist Wellington
- Florist Christchurch
- Florist Napier
- Florist Dunedin
- Gifts Australia
- Flowers for Charity
- Mothers Day Flower Delivery Australia
- Christmas Flower Delivery Australia
- Valentines Day Flowers Australia
- Mothers Day Flower Delivery New Zealand
- Valentines Day Flower Delivery New Zealand
- Christmas Flower Delivery New Zealand